Socially minded company needs new logo to launch "community coaching" to the public and voluntary sector in the UK.
http://www.communitycoaching.co.uk; The Community Coach
I need a logo designed for Community Coaching. Community coaching is a new approach to coaching offering training and coaching services to the public and voluntary sectors in the UK initially. Community coaching's strapline is "The REAL home of empowerment" describing the aim of empowering individuals from disadvantaged areas and groups to take control of their lives. The training is offered to the organisations primarily, so places like local authorities, central government departments and charities.
The logo needs to be able to be used as a web site logo, blog, email newsletter and be sent to the printers for direct mailouts.
The logo should reflect the target audience (i.e. organisations that work with disadvantaged communities) as well as being modern looking reflecting the innovation of the approach.
- The design must include the words Community Coaching
- It could also include the tagline: The real home of Empowerment
- or the alternative tagline: The psychology of engagement
- Would also like a logo for the blog: "The Community Coach" that reflects the same style as Community coaching
- Could be a play on the letters CC
- Could be a symbol of community or empowerment or people supporting eachother
- Like a professional, corporate look but not too old fashioned - like it to have a younger feel to it
- Print ready and web ready files - digital formats provided on final design: e.g. pdf, gif, jpg, png
- Files provided in cmyk and rgb colour modes
- Web Files prepared in transparent backgrounds
- Avoid "life coaching" connotations (i.e. pretty flowers, footsteps in sand etc.)