We are launching a new DVD rental business and would like a contemporary and professional logo and business card design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our new company owns DVD rental kiosks which make renting a movie more convenient. Our kiosks will be located in convenience stores, colleges and universities, hi-rise luxury apartments or condo complexes.
We are looking for a simple logo and business card design that is professional and contemporary. We would like two optional business card designs: one with a location to have a 9-digit coupon code, the other as a regular business card.
- colors - prefer the use of red, white, black and grey to match the DVDNow logo http://www.dvdnowkioks.com
- new and fresh look
- professional look (could include relevant graphics like movie reels as long as it is not overbearing)
- contemporary look with clean lines and fonts
- like fonts similar to Sans Serif, Verdana, Tahoma
- creative slogan is optional
- Final files need to include color and b/w full hi-res files in vector format as well as jpeg format
- Overly busy (keep it simple)
- Traditional and/or boxy design