Cheeky but professional logo design for new bookkeeping business called 'Bare Figures'. I'm also looking for business card design as well. We take all the papaerwork from small business owners and help explain the numbers to them.
I need a cheeky but professional logo deisgn for my bookkeeping business. It can't be too crude, this is accounting after all. But something to spicen up your standard accounting business.
My clients are self-employed or small business owners, aged 25 - 45 and need to feel the logo represents professionalism and precision. My staff are the same age and should feel the brand represents the same degree of professionalism as a large firm, but with a younger, more dynamic feel.
The design should be young and fresh to separate myself from the rest of my market.
The logo design should represent an accounting / bookkeeping business and NOT an adult shop - t1ts and a$$'s in the logo is not the point.
Bare figures is about showing buusiness owners the numbers tht help them run their business - simplifying accounting, simplifying growing their business, removing confusion, removing compliance and tax obligations and paperwork. The design and style should reflect a SIMPLE, accounting process, bare, naked, uncomplicated.
- Bare Figures Bookkeeping is the title, but I would like Bookkeeping to be much smaller than 'Bare Figures'.
- The catchphrase (if that's what you call it) should be -
- Bare Figures <-- heading
- Bookkeeping <-- heading smaller
- "Simplifying your business" <-- catchphrase
- Style should look like it represents an accounting business (not an adult business)
- Style should reflect simplicity in bookkeeping and accounting (see above), removing complexity and confusion with running a business. Helping you grow a business.
- Logo must be obviously accounting
- No capital letters