Anna, Really delightful illustrations! We're so delighted to have your work in the contest and hope we see more of it!
- DW at PM
How Firelight started their logo design journey
This logo is for a website that will give out information about healing from depression without drugs. It will be mostly used for a header on the website however, it should be a logo that also works, if put on a workbook cover, or put onto a t shirt
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
New website looking for a logo with a cacoon that turns into a small butterfly, then a bigger butterfly, and then a third bigger butterfly. This will be used for the header on the site. The symbolism is: when you are depressed, you are in a cacoon sheltering yourself away from the world, in hiding. Then as you heal from depresssion, your self esteem & confidence grows a little, into the 1st butterfly. Then as you heal more and find your life becoming better, you grow into the 2nd butterfly. And then finally you become a Beautiful, Confident, Self Assured, Happy, Live Life To Fullest, Completely Healed, Solidly Grounded Butterfly.
- Logo for http://www.LiveDepressionFree.com
- Bright colours, but not too bright that it would bother a depressed person looking at it. Probably cheerful, or pleasant are better words to use, or alive, healthy looking
- -Perhapes, purples, pinks/fushia, yellows, indigo, green
- -If you don't like the cacoon/butterfly idea, We are totally open to whatever idea you have
- Vector file format such as Photoshop or IllustratorAdobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator