(1) You are free to work with whatever label specification will fit the bottle. My suggested label specifications are;
Height of the label 53mm and the width 38mm
(2) Please do not submit anything obvious, i.e. no tape measures. I am looking for an emotional appeal; Positive, Control, Freedom. (These can be implied by the image your use)
(3) Any icon or imagery needs to be able to show clearly on a small label.
(4) The label needs to create a sophisticated dependable image and style. Clean simple, but appealing and visible in the supermarket shelf.
(5) The back label needs as much white space possible, which may be difficult as it also needs a bar code and instructions. I have provided a mock up of the back label (attached). (The bar code can be cropped as long as the numbers and full width is visible)
(6) The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
We will need to be able to identify the font used for future editing
(7) Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Recent EU & US regulations state that in order to avoid a medicinal classification; a food supplement must not claim to' relieve symptoms, or to cure, remedy or heal' an illness (including obesity) and the product cannot 'restore, correct or modify physiological function'. The regulations allow that the product will be classed as medicinal, if a reasonable person would conclude from a product's overall presentation (including graphics on the packaging) that it is meant to remedy or cure an illness.