Not Just Jugs is a brand new online retailer for tableware, bakeware and glassware. Selling everything from cocktail glasses to casserole dishes from a wide range of homeware brands.
We are currently finishing off our online store and require a logo that defines the brand and allows us to match the site to the colour scheme chosen.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience really encompasses all age groups who might be purchasing homeware and tableware products, however the core market will be 35+ homeowners whom we want to reassure with keywords suck as : quality, trustworthy and reliable.
There is not reason why the logo cannot have a slightly comic fell to represent the company name, however it still also needs to convey itself as a serious company.
We require a logo that will be used on the website and printed material.
- the logo must contain the words 'Not Just Jugs'
- the logo must have room for a changeable strapline, please use 'tableware, bakeware and glassware' for the competition purposes
- the logo needs to be both bold AND easily recognizable with no wording, just the logo.
- the logo must be supplied in either vector format or PSD or a suitable size/resolution for printing.
- ALL FONTS USED MUST BE INCLUDED
- NO STOCK CLIP ART PLEASE, ALL DESIGNS MUST BE YOUR OWN WORK.
It is recommended that you submit your entries in a number of colour variations for each entry (preferably grouped into one entry) as a colour scheme has not been decided yet and this is always nice for the client to see.
To give you the best idea of the products the store will be selling please check out this online catalogue. The minimalist style of this catalogue we like, ...but please DO NOT COPY this companies logo.