How island pacific started their logo design journey
We are in the process of remodeling all Island Pacific Supermarket. As part of our effort in giving Island Pacific a new look, we need to create a new logo that captures the attention of our target customers - Filipino food shoppers and Seafood lovers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Island Pacific Supermarket is a leading Filipino supermarket chain in California. We specialize in providing complete line of Filipino foods and seafood. We are in the process of remodeling all Island Pacific Supermarket. To go along with our remodeling effort, we are looking to have a new logo that captures the attention of our target market - Filipino food shoppers and Seafood lovers.
- Tropical theme
- Coconut Tree
- Communicates joy and happines.
- check existing logo at http://www.islandpacificmarket.com. We intend to keep existing brand name font and just change company logo to a simpler design that is catchy.
- It is preferred that the logo fit in a circle.
- It is preferred that the logo be placed between the work Island and Pacific.
- .Nothing somber or sad.
- Don't have too many colors.