globalH2Ope is a non-profit organization with a focused mission on providing clean water in third-world countries. It is a USA-based organization providing leadership, equipment, education, and training to volunteers and foreign nationals to support its mission. globalH2Ope raises funds, develops programs, trains and supports volunteers, and monitors and assesses progress. Its presence in a foreign country includes equipment, employing local workers, and ensuring plans are executed successfully.
Target is corporate and individual donors, government agencies, and volunteers. The organization needs the financial support to further its mission. Volunteers are needed to donate the time and expertise to fulfill the mission in the USA and abroad.
- Image need to be crisp, clean, and professional and style should communicate confidence, trust, and commitment.
- Image and colors should communicate warmth, connection with people and community.
- Although not required; consider blue tone(s) given the focus on water, green tone(s) to communicate growth which is a result of clean water, yellow tone(s) to communicate sun or light.
- Open to ideas on how to use capital and/or small-case letters. The ‘H2O’ component is significant so be creative.
- Design needs to work with current contemporary best practice design, soft, white space, clean, and simple.
- Needs to be elegant and lasting rather than cutting edge and hip.
Business Card Considerations: Design should be one-sided only. Attached document lists fields that must be accommodated.
Stationary Considerations: Needs to be printed in black and white without negatively impacting design.
Foreign Country Considerations:
Logo needs to be extendable when used in a foreign country. The primary logo for globalH2Ope may need to include country name (i.e. globalH2Ope Haiti) and should be repeatable yet not take away from the primary logo.
- All images that are used must be original works and royalty free.
- Should have color and black-and-white versions.
- No cartoons.
- Please see attached document.