LOGO: I want it to look youthful yet professional. The overall design must appeal to both men and women. I'm drawn towards minimalist, clean, modern lines, but nothing too futuristic. I'm not opposed to something that is more playful and has curve or motion, ultimately it just needs to read as professional, modern & gender neutral.
Font & Lettering:
1. “House Of Esse” or "Esse Home" - Feel free to use either title, the official name selection has not been finalized. Regardless of the company title/name you select it should be easily identifiable & readable.
2. ‘Esse’ should be a focal point of some kind, whether it be the font style, color, or size etc. I would like this particular word to stand out.
3. I like a modern yet statement font. I would love something with more emphasis then the traditional ‘Calibri’ or ‘Helvetica’. I’m open to the use of any font style.
1. I would like to have a symbol that either stands alone or is directly incorporated into the ‘House Of Esse’ name.
2. Icon/symbol suggestions: House, floor plan/blue-print, decor symbol, floor/wall tile pattern, abstract figure related to a house or house roof line etc.
Secondary: Black & Grey
Accent: Seafoam (Pantones: 7464C, 573C)
I want the accent shade to be fresh & bright! Only accented, it does not out shine the primary & secondary colors.
These are a few simple guidelines but I am very open to seeing a variety of unique options & ideas! Excited to see what you lovely designers can do! :)