How Jason Drewelow started their logo design journey
Easy to read, professional looking logo needed for a new industrial construction company.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a logo for a new industrial construction company. The logo must be easy to read on trucks, shirts, job signs, etc. It must also look good our a website, stationary, and business card. We are not too concerned with an icon but rather want the company name (Primus, not necessarily Industrial ) to be the focus. Ideally this logo will communicate strength and stability and have a professional look to it.
- Prefer one or two colors- Clean, sharp look and easy to read
- Must include both words, Primus Industrial; Primus can be much more prominent however
- Again, an emphasis on the company name as the logo
- Please no hammers, saws, or other trite symbols
- No red, yellow, pink, or orange colors