We sell high-end luxury watches, but the overall brand style of KingMaker should portray:
• Approachability appealing to the younger successful male.
• Masculine but not too serious.
• Luxury but not intimidating (this is what makes us different!)
• It needs to be cool, modern and seem affordable.
1. Company name in a cool modern font. ‘Luxury Watches’ underneath strong bold Traditional font to contrast.
2. A small/medium sized logo above or between the name featuring a stylized hand (with wristwatch) grabbing a crown sketch. I would prefer the logo to be low-key and not too bold/extravagant.
*Ideally what I would love to see is this complex idea, but delivered in a low-key, clever and simple way to make it memorable and recognisable*
COLOURS: Black/White/Dark Gold.
We are looking for an illustrative design that leans on the Renaissance feel with a cool and lux. edge.
Think: Life of Pablo (which - musically - is a nice mixed between old and new), Drake "Summer Sixteen" album artwork which makes classic illustrative design cool again.
• a hand grabbing the crown.
- this signifies that feeling your best-self and celebrating your success is just a luxury watch purchase away (for watch enthusiasts this is true).
- the hand will also feature a wristwatch. Don’t worry about the exact shape, something simple or fictionally octagonal (as in ‘Watch Fist’ attachment).
– urban sketch or modern-renaissance style sketch such as ‘praying hands’ attachment (historical but fashionable). Historical-style variations of a hand with finger pointed towards the crown would also be interesting (as in ‘Pointed Finger’ attachment).
• Please use the attachments as guidance but please also be creative.