Schoolandme.com is an Internet portal for primary schools. Each school can have it’s own environment. All people related to the school can become user: students, their parents and the schoolteam.
The purpose of the portal is to facilitate the communication between school and parents. It can be used to:
- send messages from the school team to parents (eg. Parents meetings, new personnel);
- send messages from parents to school (my child is ill)
- plan school activities;
- Invoice school bills;
- update contact information.
Later on in the product life cycle, it might grow into a social meeting place for users. The portal will be used in several countries, the name of the portal will be translated into local languages.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
all people related to primary schools: teachers, parents, school management etc.
- The people using the tool will have the feeling they are visiting the website of their school. The identity of the platform should be recognisable but not dominant.
- Key values : Trustworthy, closeby, Sympathetic, Simple.
- Design a logo and identity (colour scheme, font) for the Internet portal.
After this assignment other assigments to design wireframes for the tool will follow.