I need a logo that stands out, something that is clear and crisp. I want it to be centric around the colors blue and green, with various tones of each. Eye catching, sexy - I want people to want to see it. Can use nature elements, plants, photo elements. I would also like separate media and print versions, for the website masthead, invoices and so on (so white background, black background and greyscale would be appreciated).
New online natural health retailer needs a logo. I want a versatile and attractive logo that can be used in a variety of ways: website masthead, brochure, merchandise, business cards, invoices and so on. It is a requirement that the design use blue and green as it's dominant colors. Green (Hippy) represents nature, so can be connected with nature iconography. Blue (Health) represents water (as in the ancient summarians had two schools of medicine, water and oil - also without water there is no life). So, naturally the globe is a possible symbol to use, water, animal and plant life. I don't want the design too cluttered either. As a personal preference generally I wouldn't consider any designs using well known symbols (like peace sign in any form) and also not a huge fan of swirls that look like 6's. Basically I want it to fit in with a really sexy looking web 2.0 website. So it needs to have the kind of appeal that can draw world wide appeal. The website will specialise in products that are natural and organic where possible. One of the first products will be Australian Grown Spirulina, if that gives you an idea of the kind of products we will sell.
- Sexy, stylish, attractive to the eye.
- Use of various shades of blue and green to create eye catching connection with nature.
- Crisp and clear design with high resolution images
- Use of the word "Hippy Health" in the logo as the primary element.
- Optional: Add optional nature/plant/hippy/health (healing, wellbeing, eco friendly, animal wellbeing) elements as you see fit. (see description of how to incorporate colors).
- Boring and unappealing.
- Something that can't be easily integrated into a website or t-shirt, coffee mug.