This is supposed to be a fun and exciting website. We estimate our target audience between 18-35, and slightly male. However, we really don't want to exclude anyone that likes to laugh and has a tongue-in-cheek attitude toward life.
Here are our revised preferences:
1. We want the character to be a guy. The cool guy type of character. Not too muscular (just average build).
2. We prefer for the character to be on the left side of the HeyGoober.com wording.
3. Sunglasses on the character are preferred. A good option we would like to explore is having the sunglasses slide down to the end of the nose, so you can see the eyes (and maybe winking one eye).
4. We are interested exploring both headshot only characters, as well as full body characters. We prefer the character to be turned, at least slightly, to one side.
5. If you are submitting a full body character, in addition to everything mentioned above, you should also consider having his arms crossed, or leaning against the HeyGoober letters. Another option is to maybe have one foot off the ground and pressed against the letters as if it were a wall. In addition, still consider having his pants down, or something else funny.
6. You are welcome to submit both headshot only and full body versions.
Just keep in mind our current company slogan, which is...
"HeyGoober.com. Celebrating the dumb-ass in all of us."