Pratama was an absolute pleasure to work with. Out of all the designs we shortlisted, he had the most variations, and it was hard to choose from so many great designs!
Once he was chosen, he was most helpful in producing the final design that we wanted, quick to assist in all aspects.
I would highly recommend Pratama as a designer for anyone looking for top class graphic design work of any kind.
- Dinesh R
How refirocket started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a lead generation website for 20-30 year old individuals looking to refinance loans. We capture their information and put them in contact with our partners who offer refinancing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Overall brand is young, hip, but professional. Not corporate.
- The logo must incorporate the word refirocket and a picture of a rocket. We love the look of the rocket from the postrocket logo (uploaded here), so an image that has that feel
- The text refirocket should be all lower case
- The logo will be in the header of our website (http://www.refirocket.wpengine.com). The header is orange. We were thinking a grey and blue logo would look good with the orange.
- We also plan to use the rocket image in the logo are part of our future marketing collateral (and maybe as a standalone image elsewhere on the site). We would like to see the rocket on it own as well (without refirocket in the image)
- Audience = 20-30 year old college educated, employed, tech-enabled male or female.
- The logo must be very visually appealing - Design creativity is of utmost importance.
- The website is essentially a marketing landing page, please keep that in mind!
-We like the positioning of the rocket on top of the text, but would like to see it positioned to the left of the text as well (too see which looks better)
-Update: The image of the rocket is very important to us - We do not want an image that looks like it was taken from Microsoft Word's clipart selection. Please see PostRocket logo which we uploaded for a great example of what type of image we would be looking for.