We loved working with bejodisini (was highly creative and a pleasure to work with). If you're in need of a great designer who is uber responsive, bejodisini is a great choice.
Did all the corrections requested and nice skill overall. really what we have been looking for. Thank you
P-R-O is my go-to designer for all of my logo needs.
- El Wis™
Great work, I will be using your services again!
- AUS Laurier
Highly recommended Artist~!
How Stevemoretti started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Stress Free Car Buying
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1price.com is a website designed to provide a stress free (i.e. no-hassle/no haggle/no negotiation) car buying experience for consumers. Target audience is basically all active car buyers (age 21-65) using the internet to shop/buy a car.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some key dynamics to consider in the design:
1) The term 1Price is a common automotive industry term for this type of car buying, but clearly does not include the term "car" or "auto" in it. So, the design should work towards helping the consumer understand that our brand is related to automotive/car buying.
2) Values to communicate with your design: Ease of use, Stress Free, Hassle Free, Haggle Free, No Negotiation, They got a great deal $, Trustworthy
3) Stylistic preferences: Simple, modern, to the point, conveys that 1Price is stress free car buying, car related, $ related, price tag related
4) The brand name and logo should be one, (not 1Price with an icon)
5) Along with the main 1Price logo. We want to see 2 variations: a) the main logo with a "Certified" addition (as we will have dealers in our network that are "1Price Certified"), and b) with corresponding reference/inclusion of the tagline "Stress Free Car Buying".