banana.heart does an amazing job and is very professional. He is patient and cooperative with design revisions until you get just what you are looking for. Highly recommended!
How Andrealoubier started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Clean, simple, intuitive, email client. It is socially integrated. Searching through, and organizing online clutter is made easier by accessing all accounts in one user friendly space. Use it anywhere, be free with your online communication. It is a desktop windows based mail client that beats Outlook, ISP, or web based email accounts because of it's simplicity and ability to move forward with the growth of online accounts from videos, pictures, bookmarking, blogs, social networking, emails, the overall nest of online communication with the world.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1- logo/text looking more connected and easy to identify
2- Max 2 colors with red/blue colors associating the idea of U.S. mail envelope
4- Different from other "bird" related logos- DO NOT want it to look anything like twitter
5- Modern & Stylish
6- We DO NOT want just the Mailbird text next to an image of a bird, want it to be cleverly connected in some way using bird "things" like wings, nest, bird itself,
- Red Robin bird styled to fit as the letter "A" in MAILBIRD, or could try creating a bird image in place of the letter "B" in MAILBIRD
- Bird could hold an envelope
- Bird could carry an envelope on its back
- Bird could be colored like blue and red like an envelope
- Letter "i" and "l" in MAILBIRD could work as the bird's legs
- Stylistic mail stamp/postage that incorporates a bird or wings