Beautiful work! And thank you for providing several extra color options. This will be great to test on the site! I'm very, veryyyy happy!
- - bandidoz -
Very helpful and very prompt. Great support
I had a great experience working with 99Designs and the winning designer, Sam_Joo. I received quite a large number of entries including numerous iterations from Sam. He was quick to make changes I asked for as well as showing me varying colors, fonts, and minor alterations. I'd be happy to work with Sam again in the future.
mila_nik was great to work with. Having business partners in different locations made communication on our side delayed, but the designer was great in being prompt with revisions and taking our requests and feedback into consideration. Would definitely use again. She was awesome.
Rating: 5 Stars (out of 5). Talented. Fast responses. We are delighted with this designers work and highly recommend to anyone with the foresight to invite to your contest! Cheers to 99designs as well!
- happy monkey
- JB Studio
Amazing Logo, We are very excited to start using it.
Thank you. We could not be happier with our first "contest" results on 99 designs.
How buklau started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a social/mobile gaming company that is focused on creating fresh takes on classic games. We create new versions of card games, board games, and casino games by updating them with modern game mechanics and social interaction.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Use lettering in either lowercase or uppercase with rounded edges/corners.
- Incorporate a simple hint of an avatar or accessory to give the logo some character (i.e. Glu sample)
- Lean toward simpler, less complex designs.
- Avoid the use of frames or background. The logo should stand on its own.
- Do not feel obligated to do anything special with the "R".
- Regarding color palette, use colors that have substance and are not too washed out, light, or cheap in appearance.