We are a team of people with quite strong web, media and software design / development background, who decided to start own company.
To keep things short - we are a hybrid of a creative agency and a software company.
The main areas of our activity are:
- mobile apps and web apps (30%)
- UI/UX solutions for websites and web-based systems (25%)
- front-end development (25%)
- widely understood digital media and advertisement (15%)
- we also have a few hardware projects going on (advertisement area) (5%)
Our logo - what we are looking for:
As a creative team, we have obviously created a number of variants of our logo, but there is nothing more difficult than to create something for yourself, so we decided we need some fresh ideas and we'll give other designers a go.
We consider ourselves in 40% as a creative agency and 60% a software company. We'd like our logo to be simple, balanced, organised, but with that little 'creative' touch, that little 'something', that would make it intriguing.
The name 'Advaq' could be with the capital 'A' or all in lower case, but we think we wouldn't like it entirely in capital letters.
We also want a sign (well, we can live without it if the word mark itself looks well enough). Something simple, yet characteristic, like Apple's apple sign or Nike's boomerang. It can be something abstract, but not necessarily. A stylised 'A' letter might do, but we'll leave that to you guys.
One important thing - we want it to be universal and not to suggest or support any particular area of our activity, so no mobile phone symbols, globes, internet symbols etc. please.
No decisions have been made here, so we'll leave the colours entirely to you.
Hard to say ;) We mainly deal with medium-size and corporate clients, but some of our products are aimed at the small-business market. We don't rule out the consumer market in the future - so again, we need something universal (not to say corporate), but with that little 'creative' touch.
- we are absolutely crazy about the quality of what we are doing - quality is absolutely number one - no trade-offs :)
- simplicity and elegance ("simplicity is the ultimate sophistication")
- we pay attention to small details, we like to think about ourselves as perfectionists
- we're not cheap, but well worth the price