Internet Marketing Street Smarts
I'm a 20 year old entrepreneur from Melbourne, Australia. I've been a full time Internet Marketer for the past 3 years because I love business and being my own boss. I do this because I want to have financial freedom so I can travel, have fun, give back and achieve my big goal of buying a Porsche 997 Turbo when I turn 21.
I'm massively into personal development, business and sports. I'm currently doing a marketing degree in university, but I can tell you right now I've learned 100x more by being immersed in real world business. This is what inspired me to create a blog about internet marketing, but not the theory part of it - the exact stuff that creates results (street smarts!).
The culture of my company is professional whereby I provide only the highest quality content, but it's delivered in a fun and laid back way. My content will be posting video and audio interviews I conduct with experts, as well as writing my own posts and creating my own videos.
The 3 main reasons I'm making this website are:
1. Help me build a reputation to make it easier for me to network with other top Internet marketers.
2. To make affiliate sales by promoting kick ass Internet marketing products to my followers as they're launched.
3. To share my knowledge with other highly motivated entrepreneurs to help them grow their business, and ultimately to make a positive difference in the world.
Relatively young entrepreneurs aged 18-30 who are reasonably tech savy and aren't complete newbs to the internet.
Have an existing online business and are making some money consistently, but are always on the look out for cutting edge ways to grow their business and take it to the next level.
Been involved in Internet Marketing for at least 3 months and has a pretty good idea on how everything works and fits together as a whole. eg. info product, email list, affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, copywriting, who the big names in IM are, etc.
Passionate about self development and business education. eg. Love Tony Robbins/Brian Tracy/Chris Howard 'motivational' programs, read business books like Think & Grow Rich, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Donald Trump, Richard Branson, etc.
My target audience is cool, laid lack, have fun, enjoy life, take risks, take massive action, not afraid to face their fears, have an abundance mentality, have big goals, hates the 9-5 rat race, values advice that is proven to produce results over theories (another word for theory is mental masturbation), confident, high self esteem, values own opinion (trusts his gut feelings), doesn't like being given orders, lives life on the edge of the law, wants to network with other successful business owners.
These people value my blog because the content is fresh, produces results and is entertaining!
The first 3 websites have the type of personality I want for my website internetmarketingstreetsmarts.com; and the 4th site has logo's and product cover graphics that I rate highly.
1. A 7 day event where rich millionaires and celebrities looking for an adventure race their exotic cars around the world every day for a total of 3000 miles, then have wild parties every night.
2. Already successful business owners and entrepreneurs pay $20,000 to be part of a club whereby they do crazy adventures from sky diving, to rock climbing, super car racing, helicopter flying, etc. When they're not doing the crazy stuff they are mastermind on how to improve each others business, and then sharing their business knowledge for free with local communities in a way to give back.
3. This website is pretty much what I'd like my blog to be like personality wise, not graphic design wise though!
4. I love the design of the RSD logo, as well as the style of their product covers. You'll need to click on each product in the product menu to see each design.
I'm open to your design and give you permission to be creative and let your talents shine. Think you got what it takes? Bring it on! :)