How Proline Decals started their logo design journey
hi there, we are looking for a simple, clean, uncluttered logo for our recently purchased resort store. this resort is located in northern saskatchewan, and is a summer only resort. it is on a sparkling clear fresh water lake, with very good fishing (walleye, northern pike, perch), and an abundace of wildlife(bear,fox, wolves, deer, elk, moose)and birds(ducks, geese, seagulls, bald eagles, pelicans,etc.). plus nice beach and plenty of watersports. we also have the infamous " northern lights" which are a very unbielevable sight in the night sky!
Greig Lake Store
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
we are in our 30's couple, that recently purchased a resort store in northern saskatchewan, canada. we would like a logo designed for our store, that would be used for obviously the store front, but as well as logo's on our clothing (t-shirts, caps, sweats, etc), as well as letterheads and postcards. we would like an attractive modern logo that will appeal to a wide variety of people, young and old alike. to make people want to buy the clothing as an attractive keepsake or souvenire.
- Item 1... -stylish easy to read name.
- - attractive resort based graphics
- - one logo in sihlouette form, and one in color
- - we are partial to bright colors
- - wildlife or nature scene would be okay in logo or Sunset or sunrise.
- classy logo that could be put on a nice shirt and not be considered gaudy.
- if you have an idea of a catchy tagline or saying, you could add that in also, we never really discussed that part of it.
- possible pine tree or trees, logo or sihlouette
- Item 1...no salt water, or tropical animals or wildlife.
- could store be left off any of the new designs. as we got thinking. store would only be on the sign out front, and we will either use resort, or add the province name "saskatchewan". which ever design we pick we will have this changed for the final draft.