Great Job. I love the logo and I'm excited to start using my new brand.
How foster Interactive started their logo design journey
Green Energy Innovations is a Canadian company dedicated to the use of renewable energy systems in in commercial, retail, and residential applications. We're looking to find someone with a design aesthetic matching the brand to complete other required materials after the contest closes.
Green Energy Innovations
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a clean simple logo design so we can get down to business. The company both sells the solar energy products and installs them. See http://www.srsenergy.ca/ for details on the products. After working though the logo we will need business cards, letterhead, and email newsletters. Whomever wins the contest will be at the top of our list for working on these projects. An example of an organization in a related field that we like is http://www.bildgta.ca/
- Vector artwork eps, or illustrator form.
- Clean layout
- Use some green
- Use Pantone Process Colours
- Likely a simple symbol accompanying the name.
- Logo must scale for use in business card to on-site signs (4' square)
- Too many Gradients
- Tiny text next to a large symbol (Won't scale small well)
- Too many different colours