I am a very successful personal trainer with 9 years experience and several celebrity clients, including Jillian Michael's from NBC's hit show *"The Biggest Loser"*.
I am launching a website that will host a blog, forum, marketing system and software product for personal trainers. This website will help personal trainers get better clients, build their career, make more money, have more freedom, and give their clients better results.
The products have already been endorsed by Jillian and have tested very successfully in several beta tests. The goal is to take over the "personal training business" market with a very professional, cutting edge website and blog. The first step is a very nice logo.
The logo will be “PersonalTrainingBusiness.com” with the first letter of each word capitalized. The catch phrase/tagline is “Better Clients, More Money, Awesome Results.” but does not necessarily have to be included in the logo/design.We want to exude professional success and credibility.
Sex: Male & Female
Location: USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND
Family Status: Single or married without kids
Income: 30K – 60K/year
Job: personal trainer or fitness class instructor, working in a gym as an employee and/or at a private training studio and/or doing house calls, working anywhere from 12-45 hours/week.
Years Experience: 2-7 years
Biggest Frustrations: bad clients (inconsistent, not dedicated, boring, indifferent, lazy, etc), inconsistent pay and work, pushy gym managers who only care about sales, and gimmicky marketers who try to help them with their business by selling them cheap info products.
1. We want to come across as very professional, cutting edge, and organized, without being intimidating.
2. The typeface should be clear, simple, bold & stand out. The first letter of each word should be capitalized.
3. Please do not use any stock images or clip art.
4. Please do not use dollar signs/get rich quick imagery. We do want to
convey the idea of success, mastery, freedom, and wealth.
5. Designs may have a graphic/picture & logo combined together, as long as it is very legible, appropriate, and looks crisp. A graphic/pic is not required though.
6. Stacking the words “personal training business” on top of each other maybe a great way to make the logo more digestible and direct, but other layouts are welcome too. However, either stack all 3, or stack "personal training" on top of "business", don't stack "personal" on top of "training business". Please use the ".com"
7. We want to convey the idea that a personal trainer is someone who really cares about people, someone who loves to work out, and helps people change their lives.
8. Use of exercise equipment pictures within the logo is discouraged.
Please see attached document for more requirements. Thanks.