Grab our attention with an elegant, classy, stylish company and web site logo design for a rising author, speaker and coach and you may become part of something that is destined to be BIG!
AWE-A Woman of Elegance
WIN-PLUS: Impress me with your Logo Design and you will not only WIN the contest money, but win the opportunity to design my next book cover, which will double your money.($350 for the book cover)
AWE- A Woman of Elegance is a company that caters to women and men alike. The primary goal/mission of our company is to guide women and their spouses/significant others in the quest of creating, discovering, informing and promoting the elegance, class, style of being a woman in today's society by tapping in to those aspects of style and grace that have been lost or have been gone dormant due to cultural changes. The primary target audience is women and men (primarily women), ages 30 and up and will be cross-cultural.
The design MUST be elegant at first glance...impressive....not tacky, cheezy, amateur looking. No Princesses, ballerinas overly sexy female figures or too flowery. Elegance is simplicity at its best...but not so simple that it becomes cold. Women of elegance view themselves as an art in progress...this is also what we would like to convey in the logo.
We have envisioned a logo that doesn't necessarily use "AWE" as it's' primary focus, possibly these letters could be in the background, muted in a soft tone, with "A Woman of Elegance" over the top. We would like to see something that uses a brushstroke effect in the graphic or in the font used. Please explore the use of a female figure, but one that is not too detailed...a watercolor silhouette. We will also entertain the use of flowers, no lace...maybe a ribbon effect, much like many web site templates are using today...but not overly done.
We are open to other ideas if you have them...try us...we might just like it! We love creative, out-of-the-box ideas...you'll never know. Surprise us!
Our best suggestion is to think of Audrey Hepburn..."Breakfast at Tiffany's", Grace Kelly type....chic, stylish, classy...elegant. Think of women as art.
(Please do not use Ms Hepburn or Grace Kelly's picture, caricatures or likeness in your design)
I am an author, speaker, coach and internet entrepreneur. I am releasing my first book this summer with a second coming out at the end of the year. I am considered an expert/authority on women in Depression, MidLife transition and crisis and have a large web presence on various web sites, blogs, forums and social networking sites. My articles and research have been published in many popular magazines here in the US. My speaking career took off during 2007 and I am presently creating this company to further my ability to reach a larger audience through my writing, speaking and coaching.
- Must have: AWE in the background or placed in the logo.
- A Woman of Elegance must have prominence.- Option: Delicate flowers if used...don't go crazy.
- I am open to color schemes, but my favorite color is Tiffany blue(go to the Tiffany's web page and you'll see what I mean)...as long as it is not too hot...
- Option: Silhouette of a woman in a sleek evening dress is okay..no ball gowns or princess dresses.(if you use this option do not add flowers)
- art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.- IMPORTANT ADDITION: Must be High Resolution>
- No princesses, ballerinas or too sexy figures.
- Color schemes should not be too hot.
- Can not look childish...classy, classy classy!
- Not too Retro .Updated:
- Please DO NOT use Audrey Hepburn's picture,caricatures or likeness on the Logo, I would have to gain permission to use it...this would difficult, if not impossible.