Mark was exceptionally thorough. He immediately grasped design concept and communications are excellent. We plan to work together on new projects and would recommend highly.
- g u f o
We are perfectly happy with the process and the result. Feedback loops were performed quickly and to our satisfaction. Thanks!
great talent, very communicative throughout the process.
Great minimalist design
How lukaspicton started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
griip is a marketing communications consultancy that helps small and medium businesses 'get a grip' of their marketing, social media and business strategy.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- griip must always use a lower case 'g'
- we are looking for a versatile logo that we can use both as a lockup with just the letter 'g' and with the entire word 'griip'
- we like the idea of incorporating fingerprints into the design somehow (perhaps as the two 'ii') as this correlates to holding or 'gripping' something tightly - HOWEVER the inclusion of fingerprints is NOT a requirement, just an thought
- logos we like and imagery we're currently using is attached for reference
- please reach out if you have any questions