A fashion and jewellery designer pair looking to launch a new menswear label, starting with button-down shirts and accessories (cufflinks etc) but will extend product range later on to include other items.
We want to revolutionise mens clothing into wearable designs that are creative and fun to wear (but ethically made). We want to transcend the business-casual lines and design clothes that suit both occasions (we don't all need to look like bankers at work!)
We want to stand out from the pack and be amusing, frivolous and eccentric.
We think we look good and are stylish but don't take ourselves too seriously.
We are targeting a niche market.
Our target audience are young (25-40yro) stylish males who live in major cities. They prefer to look good in a non-conformist and individual way.
They like to stand out and be interesting.
They are the urban-savvy and image-conscious.
They like aesthetic beauty and design, art and culture, films, music, new experiences and to have fun.
They are opinionated and cheeky.
We are looking for a logo to represent our brand - Antics Avenue.
The logo should consist of the brand name and a graphic which can be used together or separately.
1. may be used on the outside of the garment to give out the brand identity either as a tag sewn into the garment (similar idea to the yellow label sawn into Bettina Liano jeans (see file attached)) or embroidered onto the garment.
2. Should be simple and small.
3. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
4. Can be based on the first letters of the brand name i.e. AA, but can be something else also
1. Stylish and playful, but simple
2. It should give the impression of independent design.
3. It should appeal to males, so no bold colors or too many curvy lines
Here is an example of a logo that we like:
see attachments titled "logo like 1-5"
Here is an example of what we are trying to avoid:
see attachments titled "don't like logo 1-3"
basically anything too sporty or macho
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo