Thanks for all the hard work and prompt responses.
Topex was very responsive and receptive to feedback. He was very polite and a pleasure to work with.
- ✔️ fwzup*
excellent work and nice designs!
As communication strategists we are used to working with a bunch of designers. EnzoDian is one of the most professional ones we have been working with so far. The design idea EnzoDian delivered was perfectly on strategy. The revisions and final execution of the requested logo design was above and beyond all expectations. EnzoDian delivered always the best service to us and responded promptly to our requests. We thus can highly recommend working with this designer.
The designer was very responsive and quick to turn around my revisions.
How spencer.kulow started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
F to O
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Flash to Open sells garage door openers for Motorcycles, Cars, Golf Carts, ATVs, and any other personal transportation vehicle. Our target audience is mostly men, aged 30-60, who ride motorcycles.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our company is going through a rebranding, and while we will still want to keep the character of the old logo, we are looking for a new one to represent the business changes we are making. Our ideal logo:
– Is applicable for the powersports and garage door/gate markets
– Ties in somehow with the F2P logo
– Modernizes the old logo (potentially with a new font)
– Keep the concept of a large "F"
– New logo should be recognizable that it's the same company
– Drop the number "2". We recommend keeping all branding as flash "to" open, and refrain from using the number 2 at all times
– Same colors as the old logo (Red is #ed1b24, transparent background please!)
Attached is the old logo. Please reach out to me at email@example.com if you have any questions!