UrbanJin is a new priority online destination in Australia where customers are able to purchase high qulity men’s, women’s fashion accessories and cosmetics with a portfolio of national and international brands that are fashion forward. Products include jewellery, belts, bags, underwear, face, body and hair care. The company is a startup and the website is currently under development. We require a logo that can be used on the site, packaging, business cards and other branding purposes.
The winner may also be rewarded with the opportunity to design the website template and business cards.
UrbanJin (one word: Jin meaning Gold in Chinese and Japanese)
Customer Profile:The UrbanJin man has a boyish charm, loves life, ambitious,independent, confident, well travelled or wanting to travel, sexy,open-minded, sharp, intelligent, charismatic, fashion forward andalways a graceful winner.
The UrbanJin woman is feminine but assertive, independent,confident, has presence, well travelled or wanting to travel, sexy,sharp, charming, intelligent, comfortable with herself wherever she maybe.
Cool, fashion forward, sexy, modern, strong, edgy, bold, funky, unique,obtainable luxury, quality, international.
- Light logo on a dark background in EPS / Illustrator format
- Inverted dark logo on a light background in EPS / Illustrator format
- Any fonts used in the designSites we like to inspire you:
- similar purple tones
- good contrast, bold
- functional layout
- similar type productsallsaintsshop.co.uk
- glamorised urban chic- sence of urban sophistication.- edgy
- fashion forward
- BUT not a fan of their English calligraphy logo
- Design that focuses more on the brand name than a particular emblem but if incorporating emmblem it must be recognisable and in relations to UrbanJin and not random emblem.
- Style needs to be bold, clean, sharp and high contrast and (still quite recognisable when reduced to small size)
- A simple, unique symbol can be incorporated into the design as long it meets the requirement above.
- A maximum of 3 colours to be used with the following 2 being the most dominant
Deep Purple: royalty, opulence, luxury
Gold: wealth, quality, prosperity, safety
- Original fonts must be included with the design
- Original artwork only
- Avoid designs that rely on excessive use of gradients. The underlying art should still work well in monochrome.