Viral Content Promotion & Audience Engagement.
Fanfare is a tool for online publishers to promote their content and engage with their audience across the social web.
In a world full of noise, how do you stand out online? These days, bands, writers, and and anyone else producing digital content, first notify their fans and followers, and then hope that it takes off virally. For all but a select few, their efforts fall on deaf ears. Content creators need a way to jump start word of mouth marketing and better engage with their fans.
Fanfare provides a content distribution tool that content creators use to jump-start word of mouth marketing for their new content. Publishers can then log into our site and gain insight in who’s accessing their content, tap into user sentiment, and then reengage with their most influential fans.
We are targeting two primary audiences:
1) Online content creators: bands, writers/bloggers, podcasters, businesses distributing white papers, app developers, etc.)
2) Advertising/PR agencies large and small.
So the target audience includes everything from an individual all the way up to large national corporations.
Many of them already use marketing services such as:
The logo should fit normal web 2.0 design themes and should be playful. See above list for examples. If possible the design should incorporate elements that work with the "social" concept.
- Word of Mouth
1. 99% sure that the logo should include some type of icon as an element to accompany the text. This icon will be used for avatars (needs to stand out in a Twitter feed) so it should size well as a standalone (should have equal height/width dimensions).
2. We're open to new ideas. It's obvious to use an 'F' as the base of the icon, but don't let that hold you back. Feel free to go another direction.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
4. Feel free to experiment with colors! Go easy on the dramatic gradients.
1. No Cartoons - not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too formal/professional - we do not want to come across as overly "corporate"
3. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Winner should be prepared to submit:
- Original files (AI or EPS)
- Color version on transparent background - web friendly
- Grey scale version on transparent background - web friendly
We will provide feedback and rate all logos. Please ask us any questions. Thanks!