How cyberscribe1 started their logo design journey
Our client is looking for a logo, and they have no idea what they want, so the world is your palette and the possibilities are endless! But our logo questionnaire will give you a great idea about them and the "feel" they're going for. See the long description for a link to the questionnaire.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our techno-challenged client is looking for a logo for his corporate consulting company. EXTRAordinary! Inc. helps corporations "achieve their ideal state", the state at which the corporation is hitting on all cylinders and functioning at its best.
Our client uses humor and proven principles when working with his clients -- one of his favorite lines is, "We take what we do very seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously..." So a logo that reflects this attitude will probably strike a chord with him.
Here's a questionnaire he filled out about his company and what he's about -- it should help you get a feel for what EXTRAordinary Inc! is about and what they're looking for.
If you need more info, just ask and we'll get it for you -- thanks for playing!
- Current colors are kinda burgundy and gold, but these can change, if necessary. We're just starting to design a site for them, and everyone is open to changing colors if you come up with something better!
- Ideally, the logo should incorporate their tagline, "The Engagement Experts" -- but if that totally screws up your logo design, it's okay to leave it off.
- Logo must have "EXTRA" in all caps, and "ordinary" in lower case. The exclamation point is required, but it doesn't have to stay at the end of EXTRAordinary!
- When we asked the client what he wanted the logo to convey, he said, "Trust,adventure, journey, grass roots, timeless, risk andsafety, tangible and lasting results, change and transformation." Seriously, I have no idea how that helps you, but there it is. :)
- Client has no preference (that he knows of) in fonts
- Nothing too corporate or "starched shirt"
- Nothing cutesy, like fluffy kittens or rainbows.