We need a tasteful logo to go on our website and help build a cohesive brand. Help make an impact for a company that shapes energy efficiency policy across the US and around the world.
Green Energy Economics Group, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company advises regulators, NGOs, and utility companies on the design and implementation of energy efficiency programs. We work on the demand side of the energy equation, helping consumers reduce their energy use.
We are based in Vermont, and enjoy the concept of natural wonder. We also employ rigorous financial and economic analysis, bridging the gap between sober inquiry and enthusiastic environmentalism. The logo will primarily be on our website, but must be flexible enough for business cards (not letterhead).
IMPORTANT: We do not work on energy supply. This means no references to power plants, power lines, solar panels, wind turbines, etc. Please steer clear of light bulbs as well (even energy efficiency ones ☺).
- Clean, strong, and professional
- Keep emphasis on the "Economics Group" not just the "Green Energy"
- Must be in color, but does not have to include green.
- All the words "Green Energy Economics Group, Inc." must appear
- Prefer a PSD file
- Submission must include the font used and the hex values for the colors used
- Must sign a Work for Hire Agreement
- Nothing to do with energy generation (Solar panels, wind turbines, energy plants, power lines, etc.)
- No light-bulbs
- No clip art (must be original)