We'd like the logo to imply to the user that we are an established brand that is easy-to-use, yet powerful under the hood.
- logo must include an icon that can be displayed with or without the name Examscape
- Icon will preferably be "squarish" and can also be used in a desktop icon or favicon
- Examscape can be listed as "Examscape" or "ExamScape"
- The logo will be used primarily on the web, but also in secondary print and promotional material
- logo must look just as good against a white background as it does against a gradient
- We don't want the text to look like it was ripped out of Microsoft word. Choose a modern, unique font that isn't too "techie" or industrial.
- The text should not be in all caps
- The text should not be formal, like Times Roman
One of our favorite companies, Box.net makes the simple accessible:
Dropbox does the same with their logo:
Important change: Examscape is a combination of "Exam" "Landscape", so I would like to see what logos can be created with that concept.
Other possible concepts for the icon: pencil, paper, checkmarks, multiple choice bubbles, exams, tests, school, apples, student, classroom, studying