I don't want a traditional cute baby logo but something that alternative/edgy parents can identify with and enjoy. I would consider suggestions that are an ironic version of a traditional baby log, but it can't be too dark or sinister.
1. To avoid limiting the brand to a certain age group of kids I’ve decided that I prefer the logo to not include people but instead an animal/creature or symbols. These should still be edgy so suggesting:
Creatures: Hedgehog, Dragon, Seahorse, Shark, Octopus or maybe some sort of monster (that is neither too scary nor too cute).
Symbols: Lightning bolt, Stars, Moon, Drop, Rainbow (again not in the traditional children’s logo way but edgy)
2. Think that the logo should work for both kids and adults, so it can’t be too childish or cute, but it also can’t be too scary or off-putting.
3. I prefer a simple stylized logo over detailed illustrations.
4. One aspect of the logo should be able to print on a product in the size of the thumbnail – this could be the image or maybe the R of Rebebel if the R is made into something special.
5. I welcome creative solutions for the letter R as it’s an interesting letter that could be made cool looking.
4. The logo should work even if it’s printed in black and white so don’t add so many colors or details that it would disappear if the logo was in only black and white.