Very well executed design that is cohesive, well proportioned and contains all elements in the brief.
How avalore started their logo design journey
We would like an old logo updating for use in a drive-thru coffee shop
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for an old logo to updated for use in a different industry
The main parts we want to keep are the 2 sets of curves (one orange/one grey) that make up 'circle' shapes. We're not too worried about the two more vertical curves so feel free to keep them in or remove.
- Same colour scheme (orange/grey)
- To include the name Avalore Infusion
- To include something that suggests coffee/hot drinks
- To convey image of exciting/fun yet professional
- Vectorbased format so we can print at various sizes
- Background colours (must be able to print/display on various backgrounds)
- Limited, if any, Square/angular lines