Layton needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 130 designs submitted by 36 freelance designers.
We need a logo for our website, DrinkHappier.com, which will help people find happy hour specials at bars and restaurants in their area.
We have a few ideas of *possible* design themes but are really open for anything. We would prefer to have the logo be straightforward - mixing any more than one of the ideas below may be too much.
1. Happy - perhaps play on the :D emoticon and the D in Drink?
2. Hour - perhaps play with the time aspect?
3. Drinks - a simple integration of a drink - a martini glass, beer mug, pint glass, etc
We do not have any color scheme preferences at this time.
Please make sure that both the D and H are capitalized.
- Modern sense of style - something that will essentially speak to the "Facebook generation"
- Adaptable - this logo will be used both on our website and in mobile applications.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.