A real pleasure to work with. Geca (aka Alex) discovered the very essence of what it was I was looking for, which was no small task considering that this was a great competition with many, many fantastic designs. In the end though, Geca gave me what I needed, worked with me in perfecting the design, and really helped capture the Bohemian and timeless feel that I was going for. Great designer. I wish I could have picked ALL his designs and concepts.
How DGLINC started their logo design journey
We need a great new logo for our Firm to use on signs, business cards, stationery etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a Professional Accounting Firm that provides Tax and Consulting services to high wealth individuals in the San Francisco Bay area. We would like it to convey our talent, skill and professionalism without being BORING! Our people are a tiny bit out of the accounting box.. but not frighteningly so.
- Smooth STRONG and classy
- Printable in both color and black & white
- Must look great in both large and small sizes
- Clean lines and form
- One or two colors only
- Balanced asymmetry is good
- Preference for sans serif fonts, but a traditional serif font will most likely trump the sans serifs
- Don't want what every other accounting firm is using
- Don't want what appears to be a pre-existing brand or logos
- Don't want shiny, glossy button
- Don't want gradients
- Plus signs didn't work out, so no more plus signs please