KVA is great to work with and we are happy that we chose to work with him
How Mazie started their logo design journey
We are modernizing our image, starting with the logo. We will be redesigning our website once we have the new logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We’re an established business selling desktop software to artists -- mostly stained glass artists but also artists in other disciplines. Our customers are generally professional artisans or serious amateurs and they come from all over the world. Our new logo should appeal to artists and yet be simple, clean and modern.
- Professional, beautiful, vibrant, memorable, artistic, sleek, snappy, bold, contemporary, Web 2.0.
- Logo should contain the words "Dragonfly Software" and have a dragonfly image. The dragonfly should be easily recognizable, even when small. The words "Dragonfly" and "Software" can be the same size or "Dragonfly" can be larger than "Software". Choose the font with care.
- Logo may contain a reference to stained glass, but this is not required because Dragonfly Software sells to other markets.
- Design must be 100% original artwork. We would own the copyright and all rights to use the logo without restriction.
- Deliverable is a vector-based source file so that logo can be resized.
- A logo that is overly masculine, overly feminine or overly techy.
- A logo that is corporate, stiff, complex, or flat.