Terry and his team did an excellent job on our logo design and we were very pleased with the results. The team was both professional and creative, and provided us with a range of high quality concepts to select from. During the process, the team showed great focus on ensuring that they properly understand what we were looking for, and put in a lot of extra effort to help us reach our design goals. We found Terry to be very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.
How Dmitriy K started their logo design journey
We are a startup building a service for digitalising documents. We provide everything necessary to convert a paper-based documents into digital, including scanning services and a web-based software for secure storage of scanned documents. We offer everything necessary to easily convert a paper-based business process into a computer-based process.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We target small business owners/business executive who have a large amount of paper documents and wish to have them scanned for future access over the web.
- Logo must include the word "DocShelf"
- Should look good on the white background
- Should be about 143px × 59px (but I will also need final graphics in vector format so that I can save it in any size in the future)
- I'm looking for something simple, original and easy to remember
- Right now the site is build around light blue theme, so take this into account. Please go to http://www.docshelf.com to see the shade of blue which is dominating our design. Your logo will replace current ugly logo in the top-left corner. Also I'm thinking of getting rid of the blue background in the header and making it white as the rest of the page. That's why I want logo to look good on the white background. But I'm open to other options, including changing the whole color theme to match the logo. Your originality is the key.