Our designer took our scrabbled ideas and visions and turned it into a perfect logo for our company. We were beyond pleased with how she took every piece of feedback and brought it to life. A++ for Nickielin
How kimcoble started their logo design journey
I am a retired army veteran looking to open my first business - upscale baby to teen clothing, baby furniture and maternity wear. I am doing this because I enjoy helping people, the community and enviroment. ; ]
I am decorating the inside with the colors pink, green, and white.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I want to target/attract people of all backgrounds (age - (moms, dads, grandparents, teenagers), race, gender, ethnicity, etc) to consider buying used items. The shop will sell upscale baby to teen clothing and maternity clothing such as Strausberg, Cakewalk, Ralph Lauren, Hollister, Ambercrombie & Fitch, North Face & Spyder, American Eagle and Mimi Maternity and lots more!
I am looking for a logo to represent my upscale consignment shop - Apple Seed.
I would love to have the logo incorporate the following:
1. Font: Rod, Papyrus, MS Mincho or Tempus Sans ITC. I am open to other similar fonts.
2. ??? Maybe would like to include a tree.
3. I sign with a recycle symbol hanging off the 'd' in seed or around the tree if included. This will signify it is a recycle shop. Example of the recycle tag is on http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-569…e-see.html
4. Want the words - Consignment Boutique in smaller font under Apple Seed.
5. No Cartoons
6. Playful and elegant but I do not want to come across as being fancy or very expensive. I want my clients to feel like they can afford to shop here a couple times a week.
7. Have fun and be creative! ; ]
The files I require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)