Joe's proved to be an excellent designer which I would strongly recommend. He made magic happen and I'm sure we'll do some more in the future.
Very responsive to every change I suggested. I would highly recommend working with this designer!
good job on my project!
Worked very hard to get the design just right. We had several changes and Tole was professional and diligent. His concept design is on target and we would recommend him.
The job was a new logo and icon. RTis did a great job and was happy to make as many changes as needed. Would highly recommend, we love the logo!
How bill.c started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Velloe (NOTE: the main logo image must be able to be used alone without the name (as with any typical mobile app icon, but the name can also be added as a separate component below or beside the logo).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Velloe is a new Mobile application (phone or tablet, etc.) for Android, IOS, Blackberry, etc. as well as Internet browser. The system will allow users to order services on-line from local service providers. The important aspect of the service for the user is to get more of what they want – faster, easier, less costly, more tailored to their specific need.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The winning logo will be one that is attractive and appropriate for a mobile phone icon (the primary business), but can also be used comfortably when scaled up on websites, posters, etc.
- Since it must be recognizable within a mobile phone app icon, the optimal design will likely have similar height and width proportions (i.e. so it fills out a typical icon on an iPhone or Android -- this might be a useful read http://android-developers.blogspot.…icons.html -- Be creative!!!
- We foresee doing additional follow- on design work with the winning designer - in-app icons, etc.
- The design should be sufficiently unique that it can be Trademarked in future (ie. avoid incorporating images that clearly could not be trademarked.
- The mobile app may be used globally, so the design should not incorporate any religious, political or geographically local symbolism that might impair it's acceptance.