How toni.v.genov started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Devoted Daydream is a streatwear apparel company. It is dedicated to empower creators - photographers, filmmakers, musicians, artists and etc to chase their dreams. Imagine it being like nike for creative people.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Pure black/white vectors without any shading.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some things that are very important;
- The logo is intended for apparel. While designing, imagine the logo being printed full size on the back of a t-shirt, hat, flag - everywhere.
- It has to convey movement, empowerment, being bold
- Could be an abstract, non-existant shape.
- Just pure black/white vector, as it is intended for print
- Key words - BOLD, Powerful, Simple, Young, Rebellious