Ethel Chen needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 133 designs submitted by 29 freelance designers.
Senior Housing Tips
Our site will help people find the right senior housing for themselves or their loved ones. We want to be the best place to find reliable and trustworthy information on senior housing care options.
We want a logo that is professional and conveys a feeling of trust. This logo will convey our main brand message and will be displayed prominently on our website as well as numerous other places.
Things we want people to think about us:
* Great information
* Trustworthy data
* Valuable tips
* Family orientation
This logo could possibly lead to additional work such as web design, business cards and other collateral.
* Persons seeking senior housing information for themselves
* Persons seeking senior housing information for their loved ones
* U.S. based
* Likely to be boomer age and above
* Must be clear
* Not too complicated or futuristic
* Not too masculine
* Must be usable in both color and black and white
* Image must look good at various sizes from smaller to larger
* Winner must provide most reproducible image formats including psd
* We need all copyrights to the logo and the ability to reproduce it without royalties
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.