Bibibug is a great designer with a fine sense of graphical design and fonts. This latest project was a challenge because I needed a favicon (browser tab logo) which has to fit into a 16x16 pixel frame, too small for all but the simplest logo images. She was very patient in working through various ideas and experiments to accommodate the challenge.
- crtv lax
Awesome design and overall feel! Just what I was looking for.
Very reactive and friendly.
I hope it was our last change :-)
How Lustre Housekeeping GK started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a small housekeeping company in Japan.
We cater to the expats (almost all Americans) living here and are hoping to open in another location in Japan and need a strong branding logo.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
- Designers make suggestions (please feel free to be creative)
- Black: Fear, Secrecy, Formal, Luxury
- Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
- Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What I am looking for:
- The logo should be appealing to any gender (a little feminine is great also).
- The logo should be STRONG.
- Something not typical and cliche.
- The logo should look good on a polo.
- Something that embodies the meaning of the word Lustre
- Something simple and elegant.
- Must be in various sizes that can be used on letterhead, web, cards etc.
- As a example, I love this design: http://goo.gl/MP0XvM
What I am not looking for: http://goo.gl/gKScso
(Although there are some of the logos I do like - Alexanders, Viridiem, Untouchable)