We're excited to work with the designers and will make ourselves available throughout the contest/design process to ensure timely feedback and accurate communication. After the logo design contest, we may want to work one-on-one with the winner designer to create matching business cards.
Our preferences for the logo design are as follows:
1. Wordmark, lettermark, and/or pictorialmark; possibly a combination.
2. May involve the Greek letters Alpha and Omega; however, it doesn't have to.
3. No mascots or emblems.
4. Horizontally oriented (we’re very firm on this) and balanced use of white space.
5. A simple, clean look that’s more understated than complex.
6. High impact with bold visual presence that can be easily recognized.
7. More timeless than trendy; refined yet elegant.
8. Conveys our professionalism, stability, security, and client-centered approach.
Our preference is for a limited palette of 1-3 cooler colors, likely blues and/or greens that are, again, understated but have a strong presence. No neon or bright colors given our target audience and the sense of professionalism we wish to convey.
Please remember we are looking for a sophisticated, polished logo that speaks to our target audience (see brief). I've identified the following contest as sharing a similar visual style to our own. Please look at the finalist and winning designs for Powder Point Wealth Management at:
Lastly, please submit designs as "flat" images viewed from head-on and not rendered to appear as embossed images taken from a tilted angle. I want to see how each design appears on both paper and screen (i.e. a website). Thank you for understanding!