How Patrick Sheridan started their logo design journey
Cultured Kids sells learning activity kits for elementary age children.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The kits combine learning with everyday fun. The design should be inline with boutique brands. We are looking for a boutique feel to the logo, fun but stylish.
- COLORS MUST BE TIFFANY BLUE, POPPY RED, AND CHOCOLATE BROWN
- Type and with Visuals
- No more than two fonts - fonts such as Melinda, Allison, Swingin
- 2 simple black and white children
- The word Culture on Top/Kids on bottom - again boutique feel
- Designs that look like wedding invitations
- NO PRIMARY COLORS
- NOTHING cartooney