Highly recommend Dedhie for the following reasons:
1. understood the brief from the outset
2. presented original ideas for her designs
3. ongoing fine-tuning was not a problem and response was always quick
Thanks for the great design and quick turn time
- julius g
Califragilistic was professional, responsive and creative. She worked on new concepts for me as my brief continually changed and in the final stages, did multiple changes to get to the perfect finish. I am so happy with my logo, it was exactly what I had envisioned.
This is my second time working with Ñañel and I am extremely happy with her work. She is easy to work with, quick to accommodate changes and really understood in both cases what we wanted. I highly recommend her and I will keep working with her in future projects.
How studio espagnol started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We teach Spanish as a second language. Our audience are adults from 30 to 70 years old. Middle- high income. We offer courses in small groups, private or online classes.
studio espagnol is a small school with an excellent reputation. We offer high qualified teachers (minimun Master degree), a solide program, activites -(differents from what competitors offer)- cutting-edge technologie (interactif whiteboard, etc.) and modern furniture in classrooms . We have a very personalized and customized approach. There are never more than 6 people in each class. We believe that to learn learning experience should be pleasance. We love our clients ! and we help them to discover not only a lenguage but another culture.
Our values: Creativity, excellence, adaptability, passion and pleasure.
Our competitors: Collages, School languages. Our difference is that we always have smalls groups, modern classrooms and a cozy atmosphere.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'am looking to improve my logo. I want to keep the modern font but "ñ" should be an eye cathing, memorable and CREATIVE icon. Logo should be dark grey or black and the ñ could be bleu, orange, red or a sort of degradation colors or to have some elements inside the ñ as in mexico logo. Or, use negative space as logo -d-. Don't used elements like Spanish flag, pencils, etc !!
Spanish in French is writted "espagnol" so the symbol ~ is like an extra element to create the letter ñ in Spanish in español.
studio could be written together espagnol or upper but studio should never be bigger than espagnol. I dont like italic.
Actually, I am looking for a logo that includes elements from the three logos that I attached.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like cultural elements inside the letters and colors too.
I really like this d because it can be used as icon and has elements that express Spanish, learning, etc. But I need a ñ.
I dont like the ñ
1. studio espagnol could be written together or separated. If two words are separated studio should never be bigger than espagnol. No sherif fonts. Modern font. It could be thin or not.
2. espagnol even if it is written in French, the n should be actually a ñ (specific Spanish letter). This letter ñ it should be actually THE ICON: MEMORABLE, EYE CATCHING, CREATIVE element in the logo. It should be quite well done to be used alone in my branding. The letter ñ should be lower case (to express more our personalized approach) and I like when the accent is almost the same size lenght than the letter not to small. ñ could be blue, orange, black ... or even colorful as in exemples (but not necessary). IMPORTANT: References are colorful BUT letter ñ doesn't have to be necessarely like that. Logo could be monocrome and letter ñ have all the stylistic "punch".
3. Don't use commons elements like (Spain flag, pencils or educational icons..) that we found frecuently in education logos.
4. THESE ARE JUST SOME IDEAS BUT I AM OPEN TO SOMETHING QUITE DIFERENTE, YOU ARE THE DESIGNER!