We loved the design from the beginning and it was easy to work with binaryrows. No matter how big or small our changes were, they were done immediately. Awesome designer with a lot of creativity and understandig for colors. Thanks! We will get back to you for future design works.
How dana ravner started their logo design journey
We have just started a new company which offers cooking classes to young children in the comfort of their own home. We are looking for a logo that is memorable and can eventually stand alone on business cards, as well as on aprons, chef hats, and placemats.
Kulinary Kids NYC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Daniela and I (Dana) were both former nursery school teachers. We both have children of our own ranging from to 2 to 4 years of age. We both love to cook. We want to mix our passion for cooking with our love of children and progressive education. These cooking classes will take place in childrens homes each week and rotate amongst each childs home from the group. The parents of the children will enjoy a child free hour to socialize in the other room.
- 1. please use primary /vibrant colors to give a child appeal
- 2.maybe incorporate cooking utensils/tools, apron, or chef hat in logo
- maybe use a childlike font or something fun
- you can use either upper or lower case letters
- must have nyc somewhere, it doesnt have to stand out as much, its up to you. either way is fine for us.