Independence Motors Sales & Service; A Hale Family Company
- My wife and I bought a small tow truck dealership/retail car and truck repair facility 2 years ago from a (stodgy, set in his ways) veteran of the towing industry. It is time to shed his brand identity and create our own, without scaring off the old customers.
- Located on a visible corner in a quaint town in the "Live Free or Die" state of NH, we have two distinct markets to be served by one logo and brand.
-Our Values: Integrity, Freedom, Patriotism, Personal Responsibility, Inspiration, Community, Unity, Harmony, Partnership, FUN, Friendliness
- We love hot rods and racing, but we're college graduates, not your typical grease monkey types.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have two target audiences, each with its own tag line:
1) Tag line #1:(Biz to Consumer) "Family Friendly Car Repair"
- Soccer Mom & Dad who want good work done at a fair price from a garage they can trust. We offer dealership level service with the hometown garage feel.
- NOT targeting the 'price shoppers,' rather customers who value precision, quality, integrity, and relationships.
- Our building (see pics) is modern, presentable, professional and sunny, but only identified from the road by the sign you will create!
- We are on road traveled by commuters to Boston and 'technology row' in Massachusettes. Many of our new customers just moved to NH from MA.
2) Tag Line #2: (Biz to Biz brand) ~ WRECKERS ~ CARRIERS ~ PARTS ~ ACCESSORIES FOR THE TOWING PROFESSIONAL
- small business owners/operators ranging from Mom & Pop service stations to large towing companies. Typically blue collar, hard working, and self sufficient.
-Truck dealerships. (Ford, Hino, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, etc...)
We do NOT do towing. We SELL tow trucks and towing equipment.
- If a tow truck appears anywhere in the logo, it would need to have a car too. We're OK without either.
- We need to leave ourselves open to the possibility of expanding into truck rental/leasing, trailer sales, and used car sales
- The logo will be used:
- to replace existing signage. (see pictures of the signs)
- on the side of company vehicles
- on letterhead
- on business cards
- on our website
- on advertising copy
- We're cool with a red white & blue american flag type of theme, but open to suggestions.
- We have a strategic alliance with another wrecker dealer: http://patriottowingequipment.com/ It's OK for our logo to be similar to theirs, but should not look like a direct copy
- Our current website is: http://www.chevronofnh.com
- We'd like the sign to contain the text: Independence Motors Sales & Service; A Hale Family Company
- The focus of the sign should be on "Independence Motors"
- The tag lines do not need to appear in the logo
- MUST be reproducable in black & white.