We would like a simple vintage/ retro/ hipster style logo designed for our eco-enterprise brand ‘The Wildlife Conservation Co’.
The logo will represent our companies’ style – we are an honest brand selling natural, organic skincare products (we will also be selling other products) with a passion to do good for the natural world and help save endangered species. We have an honest, relaxed, laid back style and are inspired by the ocean, reef & rainforest, as well as the adventure that these places bring.
We have developed an inspiration board here: https://www.pinterest.com/WildlifeC…ion-board/
Keep in mind that simple, minimalist is better. We are open to ideas however, so please use your creativity as you see fit.
We are an Australian company pioneering a new business and nature conservation model. We give back by donating 50% of our profits to endangered species projects. We give consumers a choice to make a difference in their purchasing decisions.
Our products are simple, natural & raw. We are an honest, do good brand trying to make a difference in the world – and this is to be reflected in our branding.
In terms of our style, think of us as sitting alongside coastal, natural brands, good food, surfing, coffee, wine and ocean inspired brands. Byron Bay style - laid back, honest, relaxed brand that cares. We are all about adventure, enjoying life, but making a positive difference as we do, and giving back to our World. We have a unique philosophy, a way of doing things, to explore and protect the places & wildlife we love.
Our customers are ethically minded, care for the environment & are concerned for where their products are sourced & their associated impacts. Male or female, these range from surf types & hipsters, young educated people, ethically minded, environmentally aware, university types, through to older demographic who are lovers of the outdoors & have a love for nature. This would include members and supporters of environmental organizations (such as WWF, Sea Shepherd, Nature Conservancy, Wilderness Society, etc).
What we want:
- A simple vintage/ retro/ hipster style logo that represents our style
- Possibly include an Australian endangered species. We are thinking a southern cassowary or green sea turtle. Possibly a silhouette & possibly one that is interchangeable. (see examples attached in our current logo).
- Good typography, possibly hand drawn, but open to ideas
- Minimalist is good, but still open to ideas.
- We want to use turquoise blue in our branding (see inspiration board), but also need to use the logo in black/ white.
- Possibly round logo, but open to other ideas
What we don’t want:
- No cartoon style characters or logos.
- Nothing too elegant or commercial.
Our inspiration board & current logo can be found here: https://www.pinterest.com/WildlifeC…ion-board/