1) Lock up: we need the written name of the company + image/shape.
2) Graphic: The image must convey the meaning behind our company name: "Libitum". This is Latin for "liberate", "do as you please" "authenticity", "improvise". Consider the following concepts to explore:
-disrupting the status quo, agitating the calm, breaking down barriers
-the impossible is possible
-forging ahead, forward/upward movement
Get creative! Please balance feminine with masculine elements. See attachments for logo styles we like (i.e. understated style, simple but still relatable, sophisticated, elegant, clever).
3) Font: We prefer sans serif fonts.
4) Colors: Please use colors that denote luxury and sophistication (black, dark neutrals like gray, deep blues/violets, etc.).
5) AVOID: stethoscopes, crosses, symbols that are too literal or too abstract, cursive letters and stylized "L"'s
***Please explain the thinking behind your design: we will pick the winner based on design + thoughtfulness + creativity.***